Do you know what the credit cards in your wallet are costing you in interest and annual fees? As a member, you are eligible to apply for one of KFCU's Visa cards. The Visa Classic and the Visa Share Secured cards are specifically designed to provide you with safe, low cost, convenient access to both credit and cash.
· Balance transfers are “fee FREE”
· A low minimum monthly payment
· Access to any ATM that displays the Visa logo
· A 25-day grace period on finance charges for purchases
· FREE KFCU Visa Convenience Checks to make purchases, pay bills and pay off those higher rate cards
· Visa Classic as low as 8.95%(APR)
· Visa Share Secured is fixed at 7.75%(APR)
· Shop with added security & peace of mind, using password protection
· Password is linked to your card, not your computer
Visa Cardholders - Annual Percentage Rate for Purchases & Cash Advances: 8.95% to 18.00% (based on credit qualifications) & Share Secured, 7.75%
Variable Rate Information: Fixed Rate Only. Annual Fees: None. Grace Period for Repayment of Balances for Purchases: You have 25 days to repay your balance for purchases before a finance charge is imposed. Method of Computing the Balance for Purchases: Average Daily Balance (including new purchases). Late Payment Fee: $25.00. Over the Credit Limit Fee: $25.00 per billing cycle. Cash Advance Fee: 2% with a maximum of $25.00. Effective Date: July 1, 2007. Rates and policies are subject to change without notice.
Annual Percentage Rate
Classic VISA- 8.95% to 18.00%
Share Secured VISA - 7.75%
Access Your Account Online
Access to your Kings Federal VISA Account information is available to you 24 hours a day online. Click gotomycard.com to access your information. The gotomycard.com web site is secure and uses a sophisticated array of firewalls and state-of-the-art encryption technology to keep important card account information secure.
After an authentication process, cardholders can access payment address information, important customer service telephone numbers and dispute instructions and forms. Cardholders can also view and print the following information about their account:
· Current account balance
· Available credit
· Credit limit
· Previous statement transactions
· View 6 to 18 months of credit card account history
Bill Payment & Tracking
· Make payments electronically, directly from checking
· Create customized reports
· View transaction information
· Download information to use with money management software
· Search statements for specific transactions
Rates and Policies are subject to change without notice.